Welcome to ACKidz!
Here you will find lessons and activities for preschool/nursery and k-5 classes for each week. We want to make this as simple as possible for our kids and their families to navigate. In order to do that, we will only keep the current weeks lesson on this page so it is easy for all to find.
Click on the pictures and videos below to take you to your lessons and activities.
Week of June 21
Worship ACKidz style.
Nursery and preschool week 2 of the Arctic Chill Series. We will be learning about Isaac and his sons, Jacob and Esau.
Nursery and Preschool, check out the questions that you can discuss with a loved one and the coloring sheet for your lesson this week.
Bible Story: Jacob’s Tricks Genesis 27:1-45
Need to Know: If you can tell the truth, say this:I can (thumbs to chest)Tell the truth! (Cup hands around mouth)
1. In the Bible story, did Jacob LIE to his dad?
2. Was Esau HAPPY or ANGRY that his brother Jacob lied?
3. Does God want us to tell LIES or tell the TRUTH?
4. If you throw a ball in the house and break something, should you say, “It wasn’t me,“ or should you tell the truth and say, “I broke it. I’m sorry.” That’s right! Even when it’s hard, God wants us to tell the truth.
Hi K-5 class, this is our second week of Peter’s Escape. Check out the lesson in the video player. Be sure to watch the Condensed Bible Story and the Bible Background videos.
The guest password is: Psalm91
ACKidz K-5! This week is our second lesson on Peter’s Escape.
We have been generously blessed by God. Let us always be willing to freely give of our faith, money, possessions, time, or abilities; whatever will help and bless others.
SuperTruth: I will freely give what I receive.
SuperVerse: “Peter said, ‘I don’t have any silver or gold for you. But I’ll give you what I have. In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and walk!’” Acts 3:6 (NLT)
1. The servant girl Rhoda chose a different way to help Peter by staying at home; what was it?
2. What do you think freely giving means?
3. What are some things God has freely given you?
4. What did the man who was lame expect to receive from Peter and John?
5. Have you given something to someone in need? How did it feel?
6. Has someone ever given you an unexpected gift? How did it feel?
7. Why do you think God enjoys giving to us?
Prayer Starter: Dear Jesus, I am praying to see results for...