Welcome to ACKidz!
Here you will find lessons and activities for preschool/nursery and k-5 classes for each week. We want to make this as simple as possible for our kids and their families to navigate. In order to do that, we will only keep the current weeks lesson on this page so it is easy for all to find.
Click on the pictures and videos below to take you to your lessons and activities.
Week of August 3
Worship ACKidz style.
Nursery and Preschool. This is our 3rd week for the series Game On. Watch the lesson in the link to learn more about Paul.
Nursery and Preschool. This week we learned about Paul.
Bible Story: Paul Meets Jesus Acts 9:1-20
Need to Know: I Will (thumbs to chest) Obey! (salute)Discussion
1. At the beginning of the story, was Paul NICE or MEAN to people who loved God? (Mean)
2. When Paul saw the bright light and heard Jesus’ voice, did Paul RUN AWAY or did he OBEY? (Obeyed)
3. Was Ananias (Pronounced: An-uh-nye-us) EXCITED to visit Paul or SCARED to visit Paul? (Scared) Even though he was scared, did Ananias OBEY God? (Yes) Yes! Paul and Ananias both OBEYED God when times were hard! Because they OBEYED, great things happened.
Prayer Starter: Dear God, please help me to obey you and our parents everyday. Help me never give up when times are hard. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name. Amen!
K-5, this week is lesson 2 of Philip: Above All Else. Superbook Academy is providing guest access to the course Philip so you can participate in Sunday School at home!
To access this course, click on the picture below.
The guest password is: Psalm91
Philip Lesson 2
People in the world can get caught up in seeking all the wrong things. Many of them put their time, energy, and money into things that will not last. When we seek God with all of our heart, we will never be disappointed.
SuperTruth: I will seek God above all else.
SuperVerse: “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need.” Matthew 6:33 (NLT)
Discussion Questions:1. How did Peter and John’s ministry in Samaria differ from Philip’s?
2. Where had the Ethiopian official just been?
3. If the Ethiopian man already worshiped God in Jerusalem, why was it so important for Philip to meet with him?
4. What did the Ethiopian man ask Philip to do in the desert after they talked?
5. What did the man do after Philip was taken away by the Spirit?
6. When we talk about seeking something above all else—the SuperVerse contains the answer; what is it?
7. In the SuperVerse, what promise do we have from God when we seek His kingdom first?
Prayer Starter: Dear God, help me to seek You...